From the Ranch

From the Ranch

Thursday, April 16, 2015

At First I Was Against This

I was sent an email concerning this training which is being provided at Dyess Air Force Base in Abilene, Texas, and at many other U.S. Military institutions.  The headlines are rather deceiving concerning what the training involves and what the cost is.  The 10K cost was presented in the email I received as $2,222.00 an hour.  That was a deceptive message.  Perhaps the cost should be weighed at cost per service member, and certainly the content as a whole should be considered rather than the indications that the title suggests...

 



I fired an impassioned email off after I read the email that was sent to me.  Serves me right that I embarrassed myself in my email, because I did not research the information that was sent me.  So tell me, what do you think of the training, considering the cost per Service Member, which is according to the number present at each session.  For instance at the Service Academies, each session could have as many as say a thousand people in attendance... so that would make the cost per Service Member under $2.50.  Sometimes how ideas are presented can be deceptive.




No comments:

Post a Comment